TTM Healthcare Solutions is the first healthcare talent management agency to achieve Social Value Quality Mark accreditation. They say that having the right approach to social value is one of the tools the healthcare’s HR professionals should be harnessing more to help attract talent, reduce burnout and attrition.
Social Value Quality Mark CIC worked with TTM to audit and verify their social value.
Their independent audit panel noted highlights including TTM’s commitment to:
- pay staff the Real Living Wage – a voluntary rate that helps staff meet the everyday costs of living;
- provide high quality, flexible working conditions;
- support candidates relocating from overseas – with extra help to adjust to new environments;
- invest in mental health and wellbeing, and;
- take steps to reduce carbon emissons – with new trees planted for every new hire.As well as embedding a values-led approach, TTM are advising their healthcare clients to do similarly to help staff through the cost-of-living crisis and encourage people back to the industry. Uncompetitive pay and burnout are often cited as two of the top reasons for people leaving healthcare.
Greg Ayles, TTM Healthcare Group’s UK Head of Sales and Operations, says: “To us, social value means doing the right thing – going beyond contractual agreements to add value for communities. Our ‘Make the World Better’ principle ensures this is at the forefront of discussions, driving innovation, focus and accountability. Clients, candidates and society will all benefit.”
Richard Dickins, MD of SVQM CIC, adds: “We are pleased to be working with TTM, a principles-driven healthcare solutions business, who are passionate about developing and delivering long-term sustainable social value.
“We share their belief that a values-led approach is crucial for the whole sector in shifting culture, improving staff wellbeing and attracting talent back to the healthcare industry.”